In our clients words…
Through their strategy and vision Revolution have created some unique events, literature and PR which has showcased our cause to London and beyond.
London Week of Peace
As a charitable organisation based in London. LWOP work with young people and the wider communities to eradicate violence by providing support to local schemes and using their platform to speak up about the issues in London.
- Generate publicity about the London Week of Peace and it’s multitude of annual activity including, Awards Dinner, Trafalgar Square Concert, Regional Schools Activity and pan London community activity.
- Garner interest and inclusion campaigns aimed at engaging young people
- Consult on advertising creative for pan London underground campaign
- Programme and book talent for the Trafalgar Square concert
- Design and write copy for the annual report
Concert saw 6K visitors. Worked to bring on board A list talent including N Dubz, Kano, Raghav,DJ Ironik, Nate James, Akala, Ricky & Melvin and more to support the cause.
PR coverage Coverage across youth media platforms including TV, print, online and radio. Coverage across the Evening Standard Newspaper, The Metro, BBC Radio London, The London Paper and a multitude of regional media.
Strategic partnership with Kiss 100 Radio to create content live on the day of the concert, partner to provide their breakfast presenters to host the concert as well as amplify the message of The London Week of Peace to their audience.