In our clients words…
The best London city visit we have ever experienced. Revolution delivered above and beyond our expectations.
The first big blockbuster Bollywood film release of 2013. Race 2 was a highly anticipated sequel to a previous hugely grossing worldwide release. Featuring Bollywood’s most in demand actors Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone, the film was released nationally and the worldwide promotions kick started with a City Visit to London.
- Strategy led campaign
- Talent management and logistics
- Press conference
- Fan meet & greet at London’s foremost South Asian centric cinema
- VIP event
- Brand sponsorship
- National and regional print PR for the film
- Social media promotion
- National and regional Press/Radio/TV
- Lead on creative design and marketing collateral for the conference
- Building a micro site for the campaign
The first bollywood film to enter the 100 Crore club in 2013
Fan engagement One of the largest crowds – 400 fans attended a meet and greet at Cineworld Feltham
PR coverage 50+ pieces nationally including national and regional South Asian market covering plus mainstream CNN, BBC Entertainment and BBC London Radio
Breakthrough results first Bollywood film launch in the UK that was supported by The Mayor of London, Chief Executive of Film London and the British Film Commission and also the Head of India at London & Partners.