In our clients words…
Revolution delivered a PR strategy at short notice and worked well with the team at Cannes and Monaco to support the promotion of our events and contributed for still with event and artist management.
Torch is a bespoke pop up venue operating at some of the worlds most iconic events and venues around the world.
Torch Platforms launched at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival with Torch Beach, an exclusive beach club to the film industry and international VIP’s.
This was closely followed by Torch Monaco, held on a 65m super yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix and hosting the stakeholders and elite from the world of F1.
- Publicise the launch of the premiere event – Torch Cannes via the mobile entertainment venue during the day and evening activities.
- Publicise Torch Monaco at the Grand Prix
- Create a press campaign to embrace Lifestyle, Style, Film and luxury publications, digital, radio and television.
- Increase fan and media engagement with the Torch brand socially (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube)
- Consult on copy for advertising and advertorial spreads
- Garnered media Coverage across French TV, ITV Daytime TV, Malaysia’s largest entertainment TV channel, BBC Radio, luxury and trade print press and a multitude of digital entertainment portals
- Worked in partnership to garner publicity for Torch Monaco with local publicity agency. Highlights included Live BBC reporting during the day, MTV special, print press and media day.
- Talent liaison for the 12 days in Cannes and Monaco for Red Foo (LMFAO), Diplo, Mark Ronson,
- Talent liason for media junkets including A list talent, Justin Timberlake, Jackie Chan, Fan Bing Bing, Garrett Hedlund, Paris Hilton, Roger Sanchez, Cassie and James Franco